Scrolling Recent Post

Saturday 5 May 2018

STAR AMONG THE STARS



Its summer vacation mood! All right , but DPS-JC  is beehiver  of activities  for other reason. Hardwork of 3 students finally acknowledged as they got fine gift for their outstanding performances in almost every spheres .As we know the smallest bit of encouragement would mean a lot for students. That’s what  we understand and realize when it comes to our tiny tots studying at DPS-JC and DPS-KIDS. Students who executed well in all the activities and not only in activities but also fulfilled all the criteria to be the best among all  has been rewarded. It couldn’t have been possible if the children would not try. The students who did well in the entire activities of this month are as follows.
DPS-KIDS
Pre Nursery
I. Akhat Modi
Nursery
I. Arjun Murarka
II. Tanishi Singh
KG I
I. Harshita Agrawal
II. Swarya Agrawal
KG II
I. Faiza Rehman
II.Drisala Singh
DPS-JC
Nursery
I.Tanisha Sahu
II. Tushar Sahu
KG I
I. Moksh Yadav
II. Pranjal
KG II
I. Suyash Mishra
II. Khushal Sahu

No comments:

Post a Comment